Rahul fashions MCA YPS's triumph
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Propped up by Rahul Rawat's 28-ball knock of 54 runs, MCA YPS recorded a facile nine-wicket win over Ludhiana based Shivam Cricket Club in a match played during Ist Gurdev Singh Hayer Memorial Tournament for U-13 being organised by Bharti Vij Academy at Saint Soldier School, Sector 28, Chandigarh. Batting first, Shivam Club accumulated 127 runs for the loss of four wickets in 20 overs. Chandan emerged as the top-scorer for Shivam Club. For MCA YPS team, Aniket bowled well to scalp two wickets giving away 23 runs. In reply, MCA YPS achieved the target in 14.4 overs. Rahul Rawat emerged as the hero for the YPS team, as he played a match-winning knock of 54 runs. In the second match, St Soldier Panchkula beat Manjeet School of Cricket by six wickets.