Rahul Gandhi suspends NSUI Mumbai chief Suraj Singh Thakur for indecent behaviour
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy moves Supreme Court for cancellation of arrest warrant
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
National Students Union of India (NSUI) has suspended Suraj Singh Thakur, president of the Mumbai unit of the students wing of Congress, for indecent behaviour. The suspension order was signed by NSUI national president Rohit Chaudhary following instruction by Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, party sources here said - reports allege he danced naked at a party.
Thakur has been held guilty of indecent behaviour at a camp organised by Jawaharlal Nehru Leadership Training Institute at a resort in Panvel in March.
A complaint against Thakur was made to Rahul Gandhi after which a probe was ordered and sources said that Thakur was suspended on completion of the enquiry.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight