Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his election campaign tour to Tripura and will now visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8, the party members said.
Gandhi will visit Tripura for the February 14 Assembly election campaign on February 11 instead of February 8, Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said.
"He will address a rally at Sonamura sub-divisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia sub-divisional town in South Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The dates of the visit of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi remain the same, Biswas said.
Singh will arrive at Agartala on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarter of Dhalai district, to address an election rally. Sonia Gandhi will arrive in Agartala the following day to address public rallies in the state capital and Kumarghat in North Tripura district before returning to New Delhi on the same day, he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer