Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his visit to Tripura for campaigning but the dates of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's itineraries remained the same, party sources said.
Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said Rahul Gandhi would visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8.
"He will address a rally in Sonamura subdivisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia subdivisional town in South
Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The prime minister will arrive here on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarters of the Dhalai district to address an election rally for the February 14 elections
Sonia Gandhi would arrive in Agartala on the following day to address a public rallies in Agartala and in Kumarghat in North Tripura district, he said