Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his visit to Tripura for campaigning but the dates of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's itineraries remained the same, party sources said.
Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said Rahul Gandhi would visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8.
"He will address a rally in Sonamura subdivisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia subdivisional town in South
Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The prime minister will arrive here on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarters of the Dhalai district to address an election rally for the February 14 elections
Sonia Gandhi would arrive in Agartala on the following day to address a public rallies in Agartala and in Kumarghat in North Tripura district, he said
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express