Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his visit to Tripura for campaigning but the dates of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's itineraries remained the same, party sources said.
Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said Rahul Gandhi would visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8.
"He will address a rally in Sonamura subdivisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia subdivisional town in South
Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The prime minister will arrive here on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarters of the Dhalai district to address an election rally for the February 14 elections
Sonia Gandhi would arrive in Agartala on the following day to address a public rallies in Agartala and in Kumarghat in North Tripura district, he said