Rahul Gandhi's visit to Tripura rescheduled
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi has rescheduled his visit to Tripura for campaigning but the dates of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi's itineraries remained the same, party sources said.
Tripura Pradesh Congress member Pijush Biswas said Rahul Gandhi would visit the state on February 11 instead of February 8.
"He will address a rally in Sonamura subdivisional town in Sipahijala district, Belonia subdivisional town in South
Tripura district and Dharmanagar town in North Tripura district," he said.
The prime minister will arrive here on February 9 and proceed to Ambassa, headquarters of the Dhalai district to address an election rally for the February 14 elections