Rahul mocks ‘marketeer’ Modi, ‘shining Gujarat’
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Congress leader credited Congress and UPA for RTI Act, NREGS, nationalisation of banks and technology revolution and lauded Sam Pitroda, a Gujarati, for working closely with his father to bring about revolution in telephony in India.
In almost identical speech in Amreli, Rahul attacked the Modi government for not appointing a Lokayukta.
At Sanand, which has emerged as a hub of auto majors, Rahul repeated his charge that Modi was a "marketeer" who was spreading a false propaganda. There is rampant corruption in the state, unemployment is very high and there is all-round failure, he said.