Rail Budget: What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector?
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
The Indian Express Deputy Editor Subhomoy Bhattacharjee deconstructs Pawan Kumar Bansal's Rail Budget 2013 here. Bhattacharjee feels it is a good move not to increase passenger fare though the increase in freight will further put pressure on rail finances. What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector? Listen to Subhomoy Bhattacharjee