Rail Budget: What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector?
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
The Indian Express Deputy Editor Subhomoy Bhattacharjee deconstructs Pawan Kumar Bansal's Rail Budget 2013 here. Bhattacharjee feels it is a good move not to increase passenger fare though the increase in freight will further put pressure on rail finances. What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector? Listen to Subhomoy Bhattacharjee