Rail Budget: What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector?
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
The Indian Express Deputy Editor Subhomoy Bhattacharjee deconstructs Pawan Kumar Bansal's Rail Budget 2013 here. Bhattacharjee feels it is a good move not to increase passenger fare though the increase in freight will further put pressure on rail finances. What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector? Listen to Subhomoy Bhattacharjee