Rail Budget: What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector?
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
The Indian Express Deputy Editor Subhomoy Bhattacharjee deconstructs Pawan Kumar Bansal's Rail Budget 2013 here. Bhattacharjee feels it is a good move not to increase passenger fare though the increase in freight will further put pressure on rail finances. What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector? Listen to Subhomoy Bhattacharjee