Rail Budget: What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector?
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
The Indian Express Deputy Editor Subhomoy Bhattacharjee deconstructs Pawan Kumar Bansal's Rail Budget 2013 here. Bhattacharjee feels it is a good move not to increase passenger fare though the increase in freight will further put pressure on rail finances. What is the direction that Bansal has set for India's key infrastructure sector? Listen to Subhomoy Bhattacharjee