Rail cars refurbished, to be back on tracks next month
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Station Superintendent at the Kalka Railway Station Vinay Kumar Arora says the rail cars are very popular with the tourists and there are frequent queries about when these would be back on track. "During the summer season, the rail cars as well as the toy trains run to packed capacity. The rail car is likely to become operational by next month," he adds.