Rail cars refurbished, to be back on tracks next month
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Station Superintendent at the Kalka Railway Station Vinay Kumar Arora says the rail cars are very popular with the tourists and there are frequent queries about when these would be back on track. "During the summer season, the rail cars as well as the toy trains run to packed capacity. The rail car is likely to become operational by next month," he adds.