Rail cars refurbished, to be back on tracks next month
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Station Superintendent at the Kalka Railway Station Vinay Kumar Arora says the rail cars are very popular with the tourists and there are frequent queries about when these would be back on track. "During the summer season, the rail cars as well as the toy trains run to packed capacity. The rail car is likely to become operational by next month," he adds.