Railway engineer, wife convicted of corruption
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
A special CBI court convicted Friday senior Central Railway divisional engineer Arvind Mittal of criminal misconduct under Prevention of Corruption Act.
Mittal was sentenced to three years rigorous imprisonment and fined Rs 75,000, while his wife Anjali was sentenced to a year's rigorous imprisonment. She was fined