Railway engineer, wife convicted of corruption
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
A special CBI court convicted Friday senior Central Railway divisional engineer Arvind Mittal of criminal misconduct under Prevention of Corruption Act.
Mittal was sentenced to three years rigorous imprisonment and fined Rs 75,000, while his wife Anjali was sentenced to a year's rigorous imprisonment. She was fined