Railways announce new train on Pune-Hazrat Nizamuddin route
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The Railway Administration has decided to run a weekly super fast special train between Pune- Hazarat Nizamuddin and back to clear the extra rush of passengers.
This special train numbering 0477 will be running from Pune on every Friday i.e. on 12.12.08, 19.12.08, 26.12.08, 02.01.09 & 09.01.09 respectively. (Total 5 trips)
Vice-a-versa special train numbering 0478 will be running from Hazarat Nizamuddin on every Thursday i.e. on 11.12.08, 18.12.08, 25.12.08, 01.01.09 & 08.01.09 respectively.
Timing of this special train is as under:
0477 Pune - Hazarat Nizamuddin Special Train will depart from PUNE at 14:10 hrs. & arrival at Daund at 15.30hrs, Manmad at 20.55hrs, Bhusawal at 23.40hrs, Khandwa next day at 01.55hrs, Etarasi at 04.05hrs, Bhopal at 05.50hrs, Jhansi at 10.10hrs, Agra Cant 13.40hrs & arrive at Hazarat Nizamuddin at 16.40hrs.
0478 Hazarat Nizamuddin - Pune Special train will depart from Hazarat Nizamuddin at 08.55hrs & arrive Agra Cant at 11.50hrs, Jhansi at 14.45hrs, Bhopal at 19.25hrs, Etarasi at 21.30hrs,Khandwa at 23.50hrs, Bhusawal next day at 01.50hrs, Manmad at 04.30hrs, Daund at 09.30hrs & arrive Pune at 11.05hrs.