Railways announce new train on Pune-Hazrat Nizamuddin route
- India can boycott parliamentary conference, will not invite J-K Assembly Speaker: Pakistan
- Congress stalls GST Bill in Rajya Sabha; Jaitley attacks Sonia, Rahul
- Modi hails Mulayam's support to end logjam in Parliament
- Aadhaar card will be optional for availing social benefit schemes: Supreme Court
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad, husband Javed Anand
The Railway Administration has decided to run a weekly super fast special train between Pune- Hazarat Nizamuddin and back to clear the extra rush of passengers.
This special train numbering 0477 will be running from Pune on every Friday i.e. on 12.12.08, 19.12.08, 26.12.08, 02.01.09 & 09.01.09 respectively. (Total 5 trips)
Vice-a-versa special train numbering 0478 will be running from Hazarat Nizamuddin on every Thursday i.e. on 11.12.08, 18.12.08, 25.12.08, 01.01.09 & 08.01.09 respectively.
Timing of this special train is as under:
0477 Pune - Hazarat Nizamuddin Special Train will depart from PUNE at 14:10 hrs. & arrival at Daund at 15.30hrs, Manmad at 20.55hrs, Bhusawal at 23.40hrs, Khandwa next day at 01.55hrs, Etarasi at 04.05hrs, Bhopal at 05.50hrs, Jhansi at 10.10hrs, Agra Cant 13.40hrs & arrive at Hazarat Nizamuddin at 16.40hrs.