Railways announce new train on Pune-Hazrat Nizamuddin route
- Cauvery row: Can't release water till December, Karnataka tells SC
- India beat New Zealand by 197 runs in Kanpur Test, take 1-0 series lead
- ISRO successfully places SCATSAT-1, seven other satellites in orbit
- Shahabuddin bail case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing for Wednesday
- SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL seeking to declare Indus Waters Treaty unconstitutional
The Railway Administration has decided to run a weekly super fast special train between Pune- Hazarat Nizamuddin and back to clear the extra rush of passengers.
This special train numbering 0477 will be running from Pune on every Friday i.e. on 12.12.08, 19.12.08, 26.12.08, 02.01.09 & 09.01.09 respectively. (Total 5 trips)
Vice-a-versa special train numbering 0478 will be running from Hazarat Nizamuddin on every Thursday i.e. on 11.12.08, 18.12.08, 25.12.08, 01.01.09 & 08.01.09 respectively.
Timing of this special train is as under:
0477 Pune - Hazarat Nizamuddin Special Train will depart from PUNE at 14:10 hrs. & arrival at Daund at 15.30hrs, Manmad at 20.55hrs, Bhusawal at 23.40hrs, Khandwa next day at 01.55hrs, Etarasi at 04.05hrs, Bhopal at 05.50hrs, Jhansi at 10.10hrs, Agra Cant 13.40hrs & arrive at Hazarat Nizamuddin at 16.40hrs.
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump
- As Russia draws closer to Pakistan and China, India must stop taking it for granted
- A year after, the new constitution is owned only by the political elite
- India urgently wants sporting greatness — but its desire is fraught with dangers
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility