Railways cancels New Year celebrations
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
In view of the death of 23-year-old paramedic student, the Railways has decided not to have any New year festivities and has cancelled the celebrations scheduled to take place on New Year's Eve at its clubs on Punchkuian Road, State Entry Road and SP Marg Railway.