Railways cancels New Year celebrations
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
In view of the death of 23-year-old paramedic student, the Railways has decided not to have any New year festivities and has cancelled the celebrations scheduled to take place on New Year's Eve at its clubs on Punchkuian Road, State Entry Road and SP Marg Railway.