Railways look to solar power New Delhi station
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
Chinese delegation visits
A five-member Chinese delegation visited the Delhi Division of Northern Railway on Wednesday. The delegation was headed by the Vice-Minister of Railways from China, Wang Zhiguo.
Chief Operations Manager S K Chowdhri, Chief Signal & Telecommunication Engineer (Northern Railway) Akhil Agarwal and Divisional Railway Manager Anurag Sachan hosted the delegation, along with other officials.
Officials said the talks proved beneficial with respect to rapid heavy haulage, high-speed trains and station management. "The discussions will prove important in mutual exchange of technology and ideas. This would help improve technology and working of railway in both countries," Divisional Rail Manager A K Sachan said.