Raj thackeray, Bhujbal visit ailing Bal Thackeray
- Bangladesh: Blast at Eid congregation in Kishoreganj area, 2 dead
- Prakash Javadekar takes charge of HRD Ministry, reacts to Ali Anwar's comment on Smriti Irani
- PM Modi’s new team shows his capacity to think politically, keep an eye on the future
- The shift after Cabinet reshuffle: Key infra, economic portfolios with junior ministers
- Uttarakhand cloudbursts: In washed away village, they look for signs of life — and gold
Maharashtra minister and senior NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal went to see ailing Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray to inquire about his health.
Bhujbal called a few hours after MNS president and Thackeray's estranged nephew Raj Thackeray and his wife Sharmila visited the Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra, Sena sources said.
"Learning about Balasaheb's ill-health, Bhujbal rushed to meet him," a source close to the Thackeray family said.
However, he could not speak to the Sena chief as the latter was asleep.
"Bhujbal met Uddhav Thackeray. They had a discussion for over 30 minutes," the source said.
- A note for Mr Prakash Javadekar
- Brexit vote shows democracy can defeat itself
- Founder of the Aligarh Muslim University wanted it to be a non-sectarian institution
- Retrogressive tendencies unleashed by the Emergency have gained an upper-hand
- PM Modi’s new team shows his capacity to think politically
- Across the Muslim world, Zakir Naik promotes religious prejudice, if not hatred