Raj thackeray, Bhujbal visit ailing Bal Thackeray
- Modi in US: PM meets media magnates; promises protection to Intellectual Property Rights
- Mecca stampede: Saudi blames heat, Iran says own responsibility
- Sourav Ganguly appointed chief of Cricket Association of Bengal
- Muzaffarnagar riots: SP, BJP in blame game over commission's report
- Gujarat HC slams Hardik Patel, his lawyer for midnight petition
Maharashtra minister and senior NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal went to see ailing Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray to inquire about his health.
Bhujbal called a few hours after MNS president and Thackeray's estranged nephew Raj Thackeray and his wife Sharmila visited the Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra, Sena sources said.
"Learning about Balasaheb's ill-health, Bhujbal rushed to meet him," a source close to the Thackeray family said.
However, he could not speak to the Sena chief as the latter was asleep.
"Bhujbal met Uddhav Thackeray. They had a discussion for over 30 minutes," the source said.