Raj thackeray, Bhujbal visit ailing Bal Thackeray
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Maharashtra minister and senior NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal went to see ailing Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray to inquire about his health.
Bhujbal called a few hours after MNS president and Thackeray's estranged nephew Raj Thackeray and his wife Sharmila visited the Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra, Sena sources said.
"Learning about Balasaheb's ill-health, Bhujbal rushed to meet him," a source close to the Thackeray family said.
However, he could not speak to the Sena chief as the latter was asleep.
"Bhujbal met Uddhav Thackeray. They had a discussion for over 30 minutes," the source said.
Bhujbal, once a senior Sena leader, left in the 1990s to join Congress, and later joined NCP.