Raj thackeray, Bhujbal visit ailing Bal Thackeray
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Maharashtra minister and senior NCP leader Chhagan Bhujbal went to see ailing Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray to inquire about his health.
Bhujbal called a few hours after MNS president and Thackeray's estranged nephew Raj Thackeray and his wife Sharmila visited the Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra, Sena sources said.
"Learning about Balasaheb's ill-health, Bhujbal rushed to meet him," a source close to the Thackeray family said.
However, he could not speak to the Sena chief as the latter was asleep.
"Bhujbal met Uddhav Thackeray. They had a discussion for over 30 minutes," the source said.
Bhujbal, once a senior Sena leader, left in the 1990s to join Congress, and later joined NCP.