Raja Bhaiya case: CBI picks up slain pradhanís son
- UP couple approaches MEA claiming Geeta as their daughter
- Michael Clarke set to retire from Test cricket after final Ashes test
- Bihar polls to be completed before November 29: EC
- CBI registers five new cases under Vyapam scam; total FIRs cross 50 mark
- Not consulted over Bihar Governor's appointment, says Nitish
Raja Bhaiya case: The CBI on Thursday picked up slain Balipur village pradhan Nanhey Yadav's son for questioning in connection with the murder of DSP Zia-ul Haque. Family of DSP has alleged involvement of Raja Bhaiya in case.
The pradhan's son, who the family claims is a minor, had been missing since the murders of the DSP and his own uncle Suresh in Balipur on the night of March 2.
The CBI had been searching for him for the past two days, following the questioning of pradhan's brothers Phoolchand and Pawan. They had told the CBI that he accompanied Suresh when the latter suffered a bullet injury and died. Sources said that the investigators are looking at him and Pawan as suspects in the DSP's murder.
CBI took the help of Phoolchand to trace the pradhan's son at a relative's place in Allahabad from where he was brought to the agency.