Rajasthan Congress president Chandrabhan backs Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee (RPCC) president Chandrabhan today backed Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde for his remarks, in which he had linked BJP and RSS to Hindu terrorism.
"Shinde did not say anything wrong because there had been incidents where people from RSS and BJP were found involved in some terrorist acts," Chandrabhan told reporters today.
At the recently concluded 'Chintan Shivir' here, Shinde had accused the RSS and BJP of promoting Hindu terrorists at their training camps.
"BJP and RSS are not separate. The BJP people should clean up their party and oust such people from the party," he said.
Talking about sociologist Ashish Nandy's remarks, he said whatever he stated was "unfortunate" but since he has expressed his regret, so he should be forgiven.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past