Rajasthan Congress president Chandrabhan backs Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Chandrababu Naidu's TDP back in NDA; Modi says his rivals acting like 'WWF wrestlers'
- Narendra Modi not my protege, a brilliant events manager: L K Advani
- Pakistan bike-snatchers turned terrorists for IMâs âjihad liteâ
- Solicitor General Mohan Parasaran holds AAP govt Reliance FIR illegal
- The Build-UP: Shah's gameplan to conquer the state for Modi
Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee (RPCC) president Chandrabhan today backed Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde for his remarks, in which he had linked BJP and RSS to Hindu terrorism.
"Shinde did not say anything wrong because there had been incidents where people from RSS and BJP were found involved in some terrorist acts," Chandrabhan told reporters today.
At the recently concluded 'Chintan Shivir' here, Shinde had accused the RSS and BJP of promoting Hindu terrorists at their training camps.
"BJP and RSS are not separate. The BJP people should clean up their party and oust such people from the party," he said.
Talking about sociologist Ashish Nandy's remarks, he said whatever he stated was "unfortunate" but since he has expressed his regret, so he should be forgiven.
The Congress leader also said that party would be organising programs at all the 'gram panchayats' on Mahatma Gandhi's death anniversary, January 30, in Rajasthan.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death