Rajasthan govt to give free laptops to university toppers
- Arunachal: Nabam Tuki resigns paving way for selection of Pema Khandu as CLP leader
- Turkish military coup bid crumbles, 90 killed in violence, Erdogan returns
- Who is Fethullah Gulen: The cleric being blamed for Turkey coup attempt
- Man responsible for Nice carnage was an angry loner, had little interest in Islam
- State killing its own citizens self-injury of worst sort: IAS topper from Kashmir
Rajasthan government would give free laptops to toppers in graduate and post graduate courses in state universities, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on Tuesday.
Speaking at a function in Rajasthan University, Gehlot said the government would give laptops to students securing top positions in all the streams at graduate and post graduate level in the state universities.
He directed the department of higher education to collect information about toppers from the universities.
He said the government had earlier taken decision to award laptops to top 10,000 students of (each) 10th and 12th state board examinations, and scholarship of Rs 500 per month to top top one lakh students of class XII state board.
- Modi administration has everything going for it except the belief that it is capable of taking the moral high ground
- Childcare is a women’s issue. Could we hope to make it gender neutral?
- Islam might be blamed for the carnage in Nice
- It is a religious vision that seems to see itself as an agent of an apocalypse of some kind
- Game Of Deception
- ‘Strangeness’ of SC Arunachal verdict lies in its upholding of constitutional morality