Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna, who had been admitted to a private hospital over a fortnight ago, has been discharged today morning, hospital sources said.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on June 23 due to exhaustion and weakness, his estranged Dimple Kapadia had said.
"He is fine now. He was discharged today early morning," a hospital source said.
Even Dimple confirmed the news saying, "We brought him home back today early morning. He is absolutely fine."
Earlier in April, Khanna was admitted to the hospital for three-four days after he complained of uneasiness and exhaustion.
Recently, Khanna appeared in his first television ad for Havell's fan, directed by ace ad filmmaker R Balki.