Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna, who had been admitted to a private hospital over a fortnight ago, has been discharged today morning, hospital sources said.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on June 23 due to exhaustion and weakness, his estranged Dimple Kapadia had said.
"He is fine now. He was discharged today early morning," a hospital source said.
Even Dimple confirmed the news saying, "We brought him home back today early morning. He is absolutely fine."
Earlier in April, Khanna was admitted to the hospital for three-four days after he complained of uneasiness and exhaustion.
Recently, Khanna appeared in his first television ad for Havell's fan, directed by ace ad filmmaker R Balki.
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength
- Quick decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking have defined the Modi govt
- TV would be better off travelling to Marathwada, reporting the drought
- NDA government’s plans for agriculture are still to bear fruit
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all