Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna, who had been admitted to a private hospital over a fortnight ago, has been discharged today morning, hospital sources said.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on June 23 due to exhaustion and weakness, his estranged Dimple Kapadia had said.
"He is fine now. He was discharged today early morning," a hospital source said.
Even Dimple confirmed the news saying, "We brought him home back today early morning. He is absolutely fine."
Earlier in April, Khanna was admitted to the hospital for three-four days after he complained of uneasiness and exhaustion.
Recently, Khanna appeared in his first television ad for Havell's fan, directed by ace ad filmmaker R Balki.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.