Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- Nine-phase Lok Sabha polls begin on April 7, counting on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna, who had been admitted to a private hospital over a fortnight ago, has been discharged today morning, hospital sources said.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on June 23 due to exhaustion and weakness, his estranged Dimple Kapadia had said.
"He is fine now. He was discharged today early morning," a hospital source said.
Even Dimple confirmed the news saying, "We brought him home back today early morning. He is absolutely fine."
Earlier in April, Khanna was admitted to the hospital for three-four days after he complained of uneasiness and exhaustion.
Recently, Khanna appeared in his first television ad for Havell's fan, directed by ace ad filmmaker R Balki.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan