Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital
- ICC World Twenty20: Sri Lanka end 18-year wait
- Congress alone can counter BJP's "divisive ideology": Manmohan Singh
- Criminal case against Amit Shah, a calculated design: BJP
- Congress, SP, BSP indulging in "WWF-like fights" in UP: Modi
- April 6 Campaign roundup: Mulayam, Mayawati, Kejriwal dreaming of becoming PM, says Kalyan Singh
Yesteryear superstar Rajesh Khanna, who had been admitted to a private hospital over a fortnight ago, has been discharged today morning, hospital sources said.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on June 23 due to exhaustion and weakness, his estranged Dimple Kapadia had said.
"He is fine now. He was discharged today early morning," a hospital source said.
Even Dimple confirmed the news saying, "We brought him home back today early morning. He is absolutely fine."
Earlier in April, Khanna was admitted to the hospital for three-four days after he complained of uneasiness and exhaustion.
Recently, Khanna appeared in his first television ad for Havell's fan, directed by ace ad filmmaker R Balki.
- Babri Masjid demolition sting: BJP questions timing, asks EC to stop telecast
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar | The Indian Express
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- Sentencing in Shakti Mills gang-rape case likely today, convicts may get death