Rajesh Khanna's ashes immersed in Ganges
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Amid chanting of vedic hymns, the ashes of Bollywood superstar Rajesh Khanna were immersed today in holy river Ganga in Uttarakhand's Rishikesh town. The urn containing the ashes was brought here from Mumbai by actress Dimple Kapadia, wife of late Rajesh Khanna, and her daughter Rinki.
Amid chanting of vedic hymns, the two immersed the ashes in the sacred river. A large number of people witnessed the event.
Khanna died last week in Mumbai after protracted illness.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership