Rajnath Singh steers diplomatic course on Narendra Modi, says no race in BJP for PM's post
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut short
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Singh said, "Could the Prime Minister not condemn this. Was he not supposed to speak something on this? Was Sonia Gandhi not supposed to speak? I want to question the Prime Minister and Sonia Gandhi that has India's image not been affected due to the Home Minister's comments."
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today