Rajnath Singh to inaugurate Nitin Gadkari's 'Agrovision'
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi's vision is limited to 'toffees and balloons', says Raman Singh
BJP president Rajnath Singh will inaugurate 'Agrovision', an agricultural fair organised by former party president Nitin Gadkari, here on Thursday.
Agrovision is annual event organised for Vidarbha farmers, in which seminars and workshops are held for farmers on various subjects. It has stalls displaying various farm-related technologies and techniques.
The Gadkari expo, held generally in January every year, is being held earlier this time to avoid clash with another similar expo – Krishi Vasant – being organised under the leadership of Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar on the premises of Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) in January. Krishi Vasant, however, is now being held in February since President Pranab Mukherjee, who is to inaugurate the fair, has finalised February 8 as date for fair.
Pawar had announced the idea of holding the expo in January this year when he had visited Gadkari's expo.
After inaugurating Agrovision, Rajnath Singh is likely to meet RSS top brass in the organisation's headquarter here.