Rajouri: Two kids die in explosion
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Two school children, both brother and sister, were killed in an explosion at a far off Burhoon village in Thanamandi area of border Rajouri district this morning.
Identifying the deceased as Shezani Kousar, 9, and her younger brother Khursheed Hussain, 7, sources said that both were students of 3rd and 2nd class respectively. Both were on way to school at that time and they got killed in an explosion hardly two kms away from home.
As the area is snow bound, details are awaited as police parties from Rajouri are yet to return to the district headquarter. However, the explosion is reported to have taken place near an army installation in the area
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties