Rajouri: Two kids die in explosion
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Two school children, both brother and sister, were killed in an explosion at a far off Burhoon village in Thanamandi area of border Rajouri district this morning.
Identifying the deceased as Shezani Kousar, 9, and her younger brother Khursheed Hussain, 7, sources said that both were students of 3rd and 2nd class respectively. Both were on way to school at that time and they got killed in an explosion hardly two kms away from home.