Rajouri: Two kids die in explosion
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Two school children, both brother and sister, were killed in an explosion at a far off Burhoon village in Thanamandi area of border Rajouri district this morning.
Identifying the deceased as Shezani Kousar, 9, and her younger brother Khursheed Hussain, 7, sources said that both were students of 3rd and 2nd class respectively. Both were on way to school at that time and they got killed in an explosion hardly two kms away from home.
As the area is snow bound, details are awaited as police parties from Rajouri are yet to return to the district headquarter. However, the explosion is reported to have taken place near an army installation in the area