Rakhi Sawant to show culinary skills on TV show
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Item girl Rakhi Sawant is all set to cook, serve and entertain guests in the upcoming episodes of 'Welcome 'Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki'.
The 34-year-old actress-dancer has previously participated in various reality shows including 'Bigg Boss', 'Nach Baliye', 'Rakhi Ka Swayamwar'.
In this show, Rakhi's culinary skills will be put to test along with other celebrity contestants- Sangram Singh, Madhura Naik, Aanchal Sabharwal and Chetan Hansraj, to win the coveted title of the best 'mezbaan'.
The show is Indian version of the international series 'Come Dine with Me'. The concept of the show is to have four or five TV personalities meet for dinner, with one of them playing the crowd, who will not only cook a three-course meal, but also connect with his or her visitors.
After dinner, the guests will judge on food, activity and hosting skills and the the host with maximum points will be declared the winner.
The show is hosted by TV star Ram Kapoor and the latest episode will air on Life OK on February 18.