Rally helps spread awareness about childhood diabetes
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
The Diabetes Care and Research Foundation (DCRF) organised a special diabetes awareness rally on Tuesday.
Olympic medal winner Gagan Narang, ex-cricketer Chandu Borde and actors Jackie Shroff and Neha Pendse also participated in the rallly and pledged support for spreading awareness about childhood diabetes.
Around 1,500 people participated in the rally, including patients, doctors, members of chemist association, Ruby Hall staff and nurses. Dr Abhay Mutha, founder of DCRF, conducted talk on Childhood Diabetes Awareness at Ganesh Kala Krida Auditorium. The talk was followed by demo by yoga therapist Dr Renu Mehtani.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress