Ram Gopal Varma invites Karan Johar for screening of The Attacks of 26/11
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Ram Gopal Varma and Karan Johar love to hate each other. Hence it was rather surprising to see Ramu extend an invitation to Karan to watch his film The Attacks of 26/11.
RGV tweeted, "@kjohar25 Hey Karan I nevr evr invited u to see any of my films..but 26/11 is one film I would really like u to see..pls let me knw whn free." Karan immediately replied, "@RGVzoomin...ramu!! 26/11 is a film i am truly dying to see...let me know whenever you have a screening and i will be there!!" The conversation continued with RGV tweeting, "@kjohar25 oh great Karan ..the print is out nd u just let me know nd I will arrange the screening as per ur convenience" and Karan replying, "@RGVzoomin...super...will fix up with you for the screening on the weekend...all the best!!" Finally RGV ended the conversation with this tweet, "@kjohar25 Thanx! See u at the screening!"
Later Ramu also clarified, "Fr those who are askng about the patch up btwn me nd @karanjohar25 most of the conflict was media built up nd never real"
It remains to be seen if this new friendship in indeed blooming or is this publicity stunt by RGV to promote his film.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer