Ram Gopal Varma turns singer for The Attacks of 26/11
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
We've heard of actors turning singers but now we have a director who would be a singing a song in one of his films. The director in question is none other than maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma who has sung the song Nethutti Ruchi Mariginda in the Telugu version of his film The Attacks of 26/11.
The song will be used as a promotional video only. Incidentally it was music director Amar Mohile who convinced Ramu to get behind the mike to get the right tone and emotions required for this song.