Ram Gopal Varma turns singer for The Attacks of 26/11
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
We've heard of actors turning singers but now we have a director who would be a singing a song in one of his films. The director in question is none other than maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma who has sung the song Nethutti Ruchi Mariginda in the Telugu version of his film The Attacks of 26/11.
The song will be used as a promotional video only. Incidentally it was music director Amar Mohile who convinced Ramu to get behind the mike to get the right tone and emotions required for this song.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer