Ram Gopal Varma's film selected for Berlin Film Festival
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Ram Gopal Varma is one director who has consistently been courting controversy with almost every film he makes. The maverick director's next venture, The Attacks of 26/11, is based on the controversial subject of Mumbai terror attacks.
Screen Awards: Who was your favourite?
Keeping audiences in mind, Screen India came up with Popular Choice Awards in Best Actor and Best Actress categories.
Now we hear that the film has been selected for the Berlin International Film Festival. The film which is produced by Parag Sanghvi (Alumbra Entertainment) and Eros International features Nana Patekar, Sanjeev Jaiswal, and Ganesh Yadav. Directed by Ramu, the film is complete and is currently in post-production stage. It will release in theatres March 1, 2013.
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express