Ram Gopal Varma's film selected for Berlin Film Festival
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- BSY keeps a low profile, his supporters not sure about BJP
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Near n-plant site, Muslim village swings towards Sena
Ram Gopal Varma is one director who has consistently been courting controversy with almost every film he makes. The maverick director's next venture, The Attacks of 26/11, is based on the controversial subject of Mumbai terror attacks.
Screen Awards: Who was your favourite?
Keeping audiences in mind, Screen India came up with Popular Choice Awards in Best Actor and Best Actress categories.
Now we hear that the film has been selected for the Berlin International Film Festival. The film which is produced by Parag Sanghvi (Alumbra Entertainment) and Eros International features Nana Patekar, Sanjeev Jaiswal, and Ganesh Yadav. Directed by Ramu, the film is complete and is currently in post-production stage. It will release in theatres March 1, 2013.