Ram Gopal Varma's film selected for Berlin Film Festival
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Ram Gopal Varma is one director who has consistently been courting controversy with almost every film he makes. The maverick director's next venture, The Attacks of 26/11, is based on the controversial subject of Mumbai terror attacks.
Screen Awards: Who was your favourite?
Keeping audiences in mind, Screen India came up with Popular Choice Awards in Best Actor and Best Actress categories.
Now we hear that the film has been selected for the Berlin International Film Festival. The film which is produced by Parag Sanghvi (Alumbra Entertainment) and Eros International features Nana Patekar, Sanjeev Jaiswal, and Ganesh Yadav. Directed by Ramu, the film is complete and is currently in post-production stage. It will release in theatres March 1, 2013.