Ram Kapoor focusses on film projects
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Being Ekta Kapoor's favourite actor, he enjoyed a great stint on television, right from Basera, Ghar Ek Mandir to Kasamh Se. Now Ram Kapoor will be seen on Sony's Bade achche lagte hain with Sakshi Tanwar.
The actor also has his calender full this year with some films also on hand. While he plays Padmini Kolhapure's husband in Maaee, which marks the acting debut of veteran singer Asha Bhosle, he is an 'outrageous' villain in Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod for which he grew a beard. He plays a Russian mafia don in the film directed by Shriram Raghavan which has three chapters and is based in Russia, Morocco and Paris, he revealed.
Kapoor will be seen as Amrita Rao's 'strict' father in Rajshri Productions' Love U... Mr Kalakaar also starring Tusshar Kapoor and directed by debutant S. Manasvi. He is a business tycoon with an American wife in Karan Johar's Short Term Shaadi. For the first-time ever, he will be seen as a 'funny guy' along with Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah, who play Imran Khan's parents.