Ram Kapoor focusses on film projects
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Being Ekta Kapoor's favourite actor, he enjoyed a great stint on television, right from Basera, Ghar Ek Mandir to Kasamh Se. Now Ram Kapoor will be seen on Sony's Bade achche lagte hain with Sakshi Tanwar.
The actor also has his calender full this year with some films also on hand. While he plays Padmini Kolhapure's husband in Maaee, which marks the acting debut of veteran singer Asha Bhosle, he is an 'outrageous' villain in Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod for which he grew a beard. He plays a Russian mafia don in the film directed by Shriram Raghavan which has three chapters and is based in Russia, Morocco and Paris, he revealed.
Kapoor will be seen as Amrita Rao's 'strict' father in Rajshri Productions' Love U... Mr Kalakaar also starring Tusshar Kapoor and directed by debutant S. Manasvi. He is a business tycoon with an American wife in Karan Johar's Short Term Shaadi. For the first-time ever, he will be seen as a 'funny guy' along with Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah, who play Imran Khan's parents.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP