Ram Kapoor focusses on film projects
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Being Ekta Kapoor's favourite actor, he enjoyed a great stint on television, right from Basera, Ghar Ek Mandir to Kasamh Se. Now Ram Kapoor will be seen on Sony's Bade achche lagte hain with Sakshi Tanwar.
The actor also has his calender full this year with some films also on hand. While he plays Padmini Kolhapure's husband in Maaee, which marks the acting debut of veteran singer Asha Bhosle, he is an 'outrageous' villain in Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod for which he grew a beard. He plays a Russian mafia don in the film directed by Shriram Raghavan which has three chapters and is based in Russia, Morocco and Paris, he revealed.
Kapoor will be seen as Amrita Rao's 'strict' father in Rajshri Productions' Love U... Mr Kalakaar also starring Tusshar Kapoor and directed by debutant S. Manasvi. He is a business tycoon with an American wife in Karan Johar's Short Term Shaadi. For the first-time ever, he will be seen as a 'funny guy' along with Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah, who play Imran Khan's parents.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed