Ramdev takes a dig at Kejriwal, says anyone can form political party in minutes
- Manmohan Singh is India's "weakest PM": L K Advani
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- March 31 Campaign roundup: BJP to release party manifesto on April 3; Kejriwal's meeting with the LG a drama to mislead people, says Cong
Appearing sceptical about the new political outfit floated by Arvind Kejriwal, Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today said it takes a minute to form a political party but "how many people follow you is the key."
The yoga teacher did not rule out forming his own party, saying, "wait for three-four month then things would be clear."
The anti-corruption activist Kejriwal today announced forming his party in New Delhi.
When asked about the Kejriwal's party, Ramdev said, "Let them form the party, let the manifesto come, anyone can form political party in a minute."
"But the crux of the matter is how many supporters do you get," he said here.
Vowing to continue his agitation on the issues of blackmoney and corruption, Ramdev claimed he would send at least four hundred MPs to Parliament once he floats his party.
"I am firm on the issue of blackmoney and corruption, and we will defeat those who oppose us on these matters in elections," Ramdev said while relaunching his campaign on these issues here on the occasion of 'Gandhi Jayanti'.
"We will send at least four hundred MPs to the Parliament," he said.
- Number of beneficiaries of scheme for pregnant women drops by 82.6% in city
- City’s oldest police station is abound with stories from pages of history
- Trapped leopard dies, Meerut wakes up to lurking menace
- MHADA asks cops to probe case of Army widows from Satara being duped of flats
- Sasaram youth question Meira Kumar, think Modi has answers
- City’s maternal mortality rate at alarming 158