Ramdev takes a dig at Kejriwal, says anyone can form political party in minutes
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Appearing sceptical about the new political outfit floated by Arvind Kejriwal, Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today said it takes a minute to form a political party but "how many people follow you is the key."
The yoga teacher did not rule out forming his own party, saying, "wait for three-four month then things would be clear."
The anti-corruption activist Kejriwal today announced forming his party in New Delhi.
When asked about the Kejriwal's party, Ramdev said, "Let them form the party, let the manifesto come, anyone can form political party in a minute."
"But the crux of the matter is how many supporters do you get," he said here.
Vowing to continue his agitation on the issues of blackmoney and corruption, Ramdev claimed he would send at least four hundred MPs to Parliament once he floats his party.
"I am firm on the issue of blackmoney and corruption, and we will defeat those who oppose us on these matters in elections," Ramdev said while relaunching his campaign on these issues here on the occasion of 'Gandhi Jayanti'.
"We will send at least four hundred MPs to the Parliament," he said.