Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A doctor at Ram Dev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman.
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in
Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint.
Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.