Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A doctor at Ram Dev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman.
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in
Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint.
Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.