Ramdev's Pantanjali doctor booked on molestation charge
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
A doctor at Ram Dev's Pantanjali Ayurvedic clinic here allegedly molested a woman.
According to Noida police, the victim, a media professional, lodged an FIR against the doctor identified as Ashok Bhadoria accusing him of molesting her at the clinic in
Sector 32 after which he was arrested.
She had run away from the clinic following the alleged incident and lodged the complaint.
Police have arrested the doctor and are investigating the case, they said.
The Pantajali clinic, when contacted claimed ignorance about the incident and said they will inquire into the matter. They, however, refused to acknowledge if the doctor was employed with the facility.