Ranbaxy halts generic Lipitor production in US
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Ranbaxy Laboratories has stopped production of its generic version of cholesterol lowering drug Lipitor until it investigates the issue of potential glass particles in certain lots, the US health regulator has said.
The Indian drug major on November 9 had informed its customers of a voluntary recall of certain lots of the company's 10mg, 20mg, and 40mg dosage strengths of atorvastatin tablets (generic version of Lipitor), the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) said in a statement.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer