Ranbir gets into a tussle with the media
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's blue-eyed boy Ranbir Kapoor has never been too fond of the media unless he has a movie on the brink of release.
The actor was dining at a high-end suburban restaurant along with director friend Ayan Mukherjee and Aarti Shetty on Thursday night. When they were exiting the restaurant, a couple of photographers and reporters tried to snap the actor, which wasn't quite appreciated.
Ranbir, who according to reports might have been drinking that night, lost his cool and snatched a TV reporter's camera. He put it in his car and refused to return it, telling the reporter that if he wanted his equipment back, his boss would have to call up the actor.
Later that night, Ranbir wasn't too happy to see the media gathered outside his residence either. He reportedly challenged them to race with him and sped off in his car. Witnesses say he returned home only in the wee hours of the morning and supposedly in the company of a lady.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun