Ranbir is happy with Deepika: Riddhima
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
While the rest of Bollywood is abuzz with reports of a rift between the industry's 'It' couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, the actor's sister Riddhima Kapoor says that the couple are very much in love.
"I have met Deepika, and she is a very talented and intelligent girl who has achieved a lot despite her young age. My family likes her. I am happy for my brother because he is happy with her" Riddhima said.
From the time they started dating last year after hooking up on the sets of 'Bachna Ae Haseenon' Ranbir and Deepika have been inseparable and grapevine suggested that the young couple plan to get hitched soon after Rishi Kapoor started referring to Deepika as 'bahurani'.
However, the first signs of trouble came when Ranbir's growing friendship with Katrina Kaif made headlines and then Neetu Singh dismissed Deepika as 'just a girlfriend'.
But when asked about the reports, Riddhima brushed them off saying that she had not heard any such news about a rift between the two.
Riddhima, a fashion designer married to Delhi based businessman Bharat Sahni, had surprised the film fraternity when she decided not to follow the rest of her family into showbiz and instead set up shop as a designer in Delhi and the young entrepreneur still sticks to her decision.