Ranbir is happy with Deepika: Riddhima
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
While the rest of Bollywood is abuzz with reports of a rift between the industry's 'It' couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, the actor's sister Riddhima Kapoor says that the couple are very much in love.
"I have met Deepika, and she is a very talented and intelligent girl who has achieved a lot despite her young age. My family likes her. I am happy for my brother because he is happy with her" Riddhima said.
From the time they started dating last year after hooking up on the sets of 'Bachna Ae Haseenon' Ranbir and Deepika have been inseparable and grapevine suggested that the young couple plan to get hitched soon after Rishi Kapoor started referring to Deepika as 'bahurani'.
However, the first signs of trouble came when Ranbir's growing friendship with Katrina Kaif made headlines and then Neetu Singh dismissed Deepika as 'just a girlfriend'.
But when asked about the reports, Riddhima brushed them off saying that she had not heard any such news about a rift between the two.
Riddhima, a fashion designer married to Delhi based businessman Bharat Sahni, had surprised the film fraternity when she decided not to follow the rest of her family into showbiz and instead set up shop as a designer in Delhi and the young entrepreneur still sticks to her decision.