Ranbir is happy with Deepika: Riddhima
- Historic moment, ISRO successfully launches 20 satellites from Sriharikota
- After Raghuram Rajan exit, Swamy now targets CEA Arvind Subramanian
- Will bring tapping to Supreme Court notice, make it part of Essar leaks case: Prashant Bhushan
- Same bike, weapon used for killing Narendra Dabholkar and Govind Pansare, says CBI
- No more Rail Budget? Niti Ayog note to PMO terms it as 'failed' exercise
While the rest of Bollywood is abuzz with reports of a rift between the industry's 'It' couple Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, the actor's sister Riddhima Kapoor says that the couple are very much in love.
"I have met Deepika, and she is a very talented and intelligent girl who has achieved a lot despite her young age. My family likes her. I am happy for my brother because he is happy with her" Riddhima said.
From the time they started dating last year after hooking up on the sets of 'Bachna Ae Haseenon' Ranbir and Deepika have been inseparable and grapevine suggested that the young couple plan to get hitched soon after Rishi Kapoor started referring to Deepika as 'bahurani'.
However, the first signs of trouble came when Ranbir's growing friendship with Katrina Kaif made headlines and then Neetu Singh dismissed Deepika as 'just a girlfriend'.
But when asked about the reports, Riddhima brushed them off saying that she had not heard any such news about a rift between the two.
- Any party serious about UP’s development would try and make trifurcation a political issue
- There are lessons for India in Thailand’s experience on universal healthcare
- China’s declining competitiveness is an opportunity for India apparel industry
- If there is maun yoga, let Salman Khan practice it
- There is no logical way to refute the generalised assertions about the CSO’s skulduggery
- EU referendum: Days of unmaking