Ranbir gets into a tussle with the media
- Hate speeches: Modi breaks his silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sharad Pawar attacks Narendra Modi over 'power concentration' in one man
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Bollywood's blue-eyed boy Ranbir Kapoor has never been too fond of the media unless he has a movie on the brink of release.
The actor was dining at a high-end suburban restaurant along with director friend Ayan Mukherjee and Aarti Shetty on Thursday night. When they were exiting the restaurant, a couple of photographers and reporters tried to snap the actor, which wasn't quite appreciated.
Ranbir, who according to reports might have been drinking that night, lost his cool and snatched a TV reporter's camera. He put it in his car and refused to return it, telling the reporter that if he wanted his equipment back, his boss would have to call up the actor.
Later that night, Ranbir wasn't too happy to see the media gathered outside his residence either. He reportedly challenged them to race with him and sped off in his car. Witnesses say he returned home only in the wee hours of the morning and supposedly in the company of a lady.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready