Ranbir Kapoor has no time for Katrina Kaif, reason why he skipped her sister's wedding
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor has been keeping very busy these days and in fact the Barfi! is so busy that he doesn't even have time for his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Ranbir, who is on a roll post the super success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, has been busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet in Sri Lanka. As a result the actor, according to a reports published in Mid-Day.com, had to skip the wedding of Katrina's sister Natacha in London last week.
Ranibr Kapoor has been shuttling between India and Sri Lanka to finish dubbing for his soon-to-release Besharam in Mumbai.
Ranbir and Katrina have never spoken in public about their relationship but the couple was spotted getting cosy during their holiday in Spain. Pictures of bikini clad Katrina Kaif with Ranbir Kapoor were splashed in media. Katrina Kaif later joined beau Ranbir Kapoor in Sri Lanka during his shoot.
Katrina Kaif, who will soon be seen in Aamir Khan and Abhishek Bachchan starrer Dhoom 3, looked pretty in a peach gown as she turned the bridesmaid for her sister at the wedding.