Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor enjoy a movie date
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After neither admitting nor denying his relationship with 'Dhoom' girl Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor was spotted arriving at a film screening along with his rumoured ladylove.
Ranbir and Katrina joined the rest of the B-Town folk as they attended the screening of Leonardo DiCaprio's 'The Wolf of Wall Street'.
Ranbir and Katrina seemed to be perfectly comfortable with each other and around the media as they arrived together.
Katrina Kaif, who has wowed us with her sizzling avatar in newly released flick 'Dhoom: 3', was all smiles looking hot in a black maxi with boots.
Ranbir Kapoor, on the other hand avoided looking straight up, in an attempt not to get clicked.
The 'Besharam' actor, who is known to have a somewhat strange relationship with the media was casual in a shirt, denims, sneakers and a cap.
Earlier this year, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were snapped holidaying in Spain together. Yet the couple continue to maintain that they are 'just friends'. Maybe 2014 will be the year that Ranbir and Katrina come clean about their love story.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express