Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor enjoy a movie date
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
After neither admitting nor denying his relationship with 'Dhoom' girl Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor was spotted arriving at a film screening along with his rumoured ladylove.
Ranbir and Katrina joined the rest of the B-Town folk as they attended the screening of Leonardo DiCaprio's 'The Wolf of Wall Street'.
Ranbir and Katrina seemed to be perfectly comfortable with each other and around the media as they arrived together.
Katrina Kaif, who has wowed us with her sizzling avatar in newly released flick 'Dhoom: 3', was all smiles looking hot in a black maxi with boots.
Ranbir Kapoor, on the other hand avoided looking straight up, in an attempt not to get clicked.
The 'Besharam' actor, who is known to have a somewhat strange relationship with the media was casual in a shirt, denims, sneakers and a cap.
Earlier this year, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were snapped holidaying in Spain together. Yet the couple continue to maintain that they are 'just friends'. Maybe 2014 will be the year that Ranbir and Katrina come clean about their love story.