Ranbir Kapoor to propose Katrina Kaif on his birthday?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood's most eligible bachelor Ranbir Kapoor will soon be taken. According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Ranbir Kapoor is planning to propose his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif on his birthday September 28.
The report further suggests that Ranbir Kapoor is keen on marrying Katrina and might soon come out in public about their relationship, which has kept everyone guessing.
Reports say that the actor is planning to propose Katrina in a fairytale style, by getting down on to his knees.
The duo were spotted getting cosy in Spain with pictures of bikini clad Katrina splashing all over the media.
Katrina, who has wrapped up Dhoom 3, is also making efforts to stay more close to her beau.
According to reports, before leaving for her sister's wedding she stopped at Sri Lanka to meet Ranbir, who is shooting for Bombay Velvet there.
Ranbir had recently gifted an expensive pair of earrings from a high end jewellery shop to Katrina on her birthday.
There were reports that Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu weren't happy with their son's choice of girl.
But, Katrina's spokesperson denied the buzz saying Ranbir will be busy promoting Besharam and travelling during his birthday.