Ranbir Kapoor to propose Katrina Kaif on his birthday?
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Bollywood's most eligible bachelor Ranbir Kapoor will soon be taken. According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Ranbir Kapoor is planning to propose his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif on his birthday September 28.
The report further suggests that Ranbir Kapoor is keen on marrying Katrina and might soon come out in public about their relationship, which has kept everyone guessing.
Reports say that the actor is planning to propose Katrina in a fairytale style, by getting down on to his knees.
The duo were spotted getting cosy in Spain with pictures of bikini clad Katrina splashing all over the media.
Katrina, who has wrapped up Dhoom 3, is also making efforts to stay more close to her beau.
According to reports, before leaving for her sister's wedding she stopped at Sri Lanka to meet Ranbir, who is shooting for Bombay Velvet there.
Ranbir had recently gifted an expensive pair of earrings from a high end jewellery shop to Katrina on her birthday.
There were reports that Ranbir's parents Rishi and Neetu weren't happy with their son's choice of girl.
But, Katrina's spokesperson denied the buzz saying Ranbir will be busy promoting Besharam and travelling during his birthday.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since