Ranbir Kapoor spends Rs 8 million for high-end bar
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
Bollywood's newest superstar on the block Ranbir Kapoor is no more a mamma's boy and if reports are to be believed the Kapoor lad is now asking for freedom in his own house.
According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Ranbir Kapoor is spending on high end interiors and a plush bar in his bungalow, 'Krishna Raj', which is currently under renovation.
The report further suggests that the Barfi actor has hired an international interior decorator for the work and has spent a whopping Rs 8 million on his bar alone.
According to reports, the actor, who is currently in Sri Lanka shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet, has also made way for separate entrance to his part of the house, which he shares with his parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.
The actor, who was recently spotted on a holiday with his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif, intends to enjoy the company of his friends without disturbing his parents.
A source close to the actor said: "This way RK can organise his own parties and enjoy the company of his friends without disturbing his parents."
- ‘Maintain birth data; see how many go to school after 5 years’
- A nun-lawyer’s habit starts court dress code debate in Delhi
- They have not voted for 10 years
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- State registers 61 pc voter turnout in phase II
- India to pay Russia for arms, ammo it sells to Afghanistan