Ranbir Kapoor spends Rs 8 million for high-end bar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's newest superstar on the block Ranbir Kapoor is no more a mamma's boy and if reports are to be believed the Kapoor lad is now asking for freedom in his own house.
According to a report published in Mid-Day.com, Ranbir Kapoor is spending on high end interiors and a plush bar in his bungalow, 'Krishna Raj', which is currently under renovation.
The report further suggests that the Barfi actor has hired an international interior decorator for the work and has spent a whopping Rs 8 million on his bar alone.
According to reports, the actor, who is currently in Sri Lanka shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet, has also made way for separate entrance to his part of the house, which he shares with his parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.
The actor, who was recently spotted on a holiday with his rumoured girlfriend Katrina Kaif, intends to enjoy the company of his friends without disturbing his parents.
A source close to the actor said: "This way RK can organise his own parties and enjoy the company of his friends without disturbing his parents."