Ranbir Kapoor's 'Besharam' go on floors on December
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Abhinav Kashyap's much awaited Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Besharam' will finally take off with a song sequence on December 10 in Mumbai. The song will feature Ranbir Kapoor along with the film's leading lady Pallavi Sharda.
The film is also in the news as the makers have apparently managed a coup of sorts by getting both Ranbir and father Rishi Kapoor on board.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?