Ranbir’s Besharam to take off in December
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Shaadi mandaps, it seems, are fast becoming a popular backdrop in a Ranbir Kapoor romcom. One of his upcoming film will have the actor falling head-over-heels for his heroine at one such wedding scene.
Not so long ago, Screen had reported about how Ranbir's character will be seen getting besotted with his lady love, played by Deepika Padukone in Ayan Mukherjee's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani; Cupid strikes the actor in YJHD at Kalki Koechlin's wedding. Interestingly, in Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam too, the actor will be seen falling in love with his heroine, Pallavi Sharda (of Love Breakups Zindagi fame) at a marriage celebration.
Says an insider associated with the project, "Ranbir and Pallavi meet at a common friend's wedding. And it's love-at-first-sight for the pair at the traditional sangeet ceremony; they become good friends, which is the beginning of any relationship." A song and dance sequence will be shot with Kapoor and Sharda dressed in North Indian ethnic attires, doing a desi dance.
The movie, which is still under pre-production, goes on floor on December 10 with this wedding sequence. For the same, a set has been erected in Film City, Mumbai. l