Ranbir’s Besharam to take off in December
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Shaadi mandaps, it seems, are fast becoming a popular backdrop in a Ranbir Kapoor romcom. One of his upcoming film will have the actor falling head-over-heels for his heroine at one such wedding scene.
Not so long ago, Screen had reported about how Ranbir's character will be seen getting besotted with his lady love, played by Deepika Padukone in Ayan Mukherjee's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani; Cupid strikes the actor in YJHD at Kalki Koechlin's wedding. Interestingly, in Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam too, the actor will be seen falling in love with his heroine, Pallavi Sharda (of Love Breakups Zindagi fame) at a marriage celebration.
Says an insider associated with the project, "Ranbir and Pallavi meet at a common friend's wedding. And it's love-at-first-sight for the pair at the traditional sangeet ceremony; they become good friends, which is the beginning of any relationship." A song and dance sequence will be shot with Kapoor and Sharda dressed in North Indian ethnic attires, doing a desi dance.
The movie, which is still under pre-production, goes on floor on December 10 with this wedding sequence. For the same, a set has been erected in Film City, Mumbai. l
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words