Ranbir to match steps with Madhuri Dixit?
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Ask Ranbir Kapoor who his all time favourite actress is and he promptly retorts 'Madhuri Dixit'. If things fall into place, the Kapoor boy will be close to realising his dream of matching steps with her in Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Only one song is left to be picturised with Kapoor and if the makers get Dixit to be part of the song, it could be a new pairing. When contacted to confirm the news, Ayan said, "This is still just a rumour. It was something we discussed in our office, but nothing is confirmed. No point writing anything till it is concrete."