Ranbir to match steps with Madhuri Dixit?
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy arrested in Lucknow, says he was not absconding
- In countdown to polls, UPA govt pushes for dozen cabinet proposals to beat model code of conduct
- Tarun Tejpal among three booked for possession of phones inside Goa jail
- Donât run from big retail chains, face them, Modi tells traders
- Lokpal selection process wonât yield best candidate, says Fali, declines role
Ask Ranbir Kapoor who his all time favourite actress is and he promptly retorts 'Madhuri Dixit'. If things fall into place, the Kapoor boy will be close to realising his dream of matching steps with her in Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Only one song is left to be picturised with Kapoor and if the makers get Dixit to be part of the song, it could be a new pairing. When contacted to confirm the news, Ayan said, "This is still just a rumour. It was something we discussed in our office, but nothing is confirmed. No point writing anything till it is concrete."
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past