Randeep Hooda replaces Arunoday Singh in 'Heroine'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious project 'Heroine' undergoes yet another change. First Kareena Kapoor replaced Aishwarya Rai and now Randeep Hooda, who received rave reviews for his performance in his last film 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster', has replaced Arunoday Singh just a few days before the film goes on floors.
After Kareena was chosen to play the lead actress in the film, there were a few changes in the script and Madhur felt that Randeep was more apt for playing the role that was earlier offered to Arunoday.
Randeep will be playing the role of a cricketer in the film and will have some intimate scenes with Kareena.