Randeep Hooda replaces Arunoday Singh in 'Heroine'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious project 'Heroine' undergoes yet another change. First Kareena Kapoor replaced Aishwarya Rai and now Randeep Hooda, who received rave reviews for his performance in his last film 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster', has replaced Arunoday Singh just a few days before the film goes on floors.
After Kareena was chosen to play the lead actress in the film, there were a few changes in the script and Madhur felt that Randeep was more apt for playing the role that was earlier offered to Arunoday.
Randeep will be playing the role of a cricketer in the film and will have some intimate scenes with Kareena.