Randeep Hooda replaces Arunoday Singh in 'Heroine'
- Elections 2014 Live: Trinamool Congress workers beat up election officials in West Bengal
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
The cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious project 'Heroine' undergoes yet another change. First Kareena Kapoor replaced Aishwarya Rai and now Randeep Hooda, who received rave reviews for his performance in his last film 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster', has replaced Arunoday Singh just a few days before the film goes on floors.
After Kareena was chosen to play the lead actress in the film, there were a few changes in the script and Madhur felt that Randeep was more apt for playing the role that was earlier offered to Arunoday.
Randeep will be playing the role of a cricketer in the film and will have some intimate scenes with Kareena.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi