Randeep Hooda replaces Arunoday Singh in 'Heroine'
- Union Minister VK Singh's wife files complaint against man alleging extortion, blackmail
- Villagers in dark about why PM Narendra Modi said they have power
- Kashmir: Two soldiers, one policeman killed as militants attack army convoy in Baramulla
- Supreme Court directs Unitech to refund Rs 15 cr to investors
- PV Sindhu stuns world No.2 Wang Yihan of China; win away from medal
The cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious project 'Heroine' undergoes yet another change. First Kareena Kapoor replaced Aishwarya Rai and now Randeep Hooda, who received rave reviews for his performance in his last film 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster', has replaced Arunoday Singh just a few days before the film goes on floors.
After Kareena was chosen to play the lead actress in the film, there were a few changes in the script and Madhur felt that Randeep was more apt for playing the role that was earlier offered to Arunoday.
- Linking PoK with Balochistan could undermine India’s high moral ground vis a vis Pakistan
- Kashmiriyat is important, but is it larger than Hindustaniyat, or Bharatiyata?
- India needs a coalition
- Ahmadis and an unsung hero
- PM raises stakes with Pak. But Srinagar, not Balochistan, must be at heart of Kashmir strategy
- India has exited, but it played the right kind of hockey at the Olympics