Randeep Hooda replaces Arunoday Singh in 'Heroine'
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
The cast of Madhur Bhandarkar's most ambitious project 'Heroine' undergoes yet another change. First Kareena Kapoor replaced Aishwarya Rai and now Randeep Hooda, who received rave reviews for his performance in his last film 'Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster', has replaced Arunoday Singh just a few days before the film goes on floors.
After Kareena was chosen to play the lead actress in the film, there were a few changes in the script and Madhur felt that Randeep was more apt for playing the role that was earlier offered to Arunoday.
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines
- The Worship of False Gods
- As Trump’s support cuts across traditional lines, Hillary Clinton has a tough task
- SH Raza He was the last of Progressive Artists’ Group titans. Only the Bindu remains
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food