Randeep Hooda signs Kick
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
Randeep Hooda has been signed for Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut Kick, confirmed Hooda's spokesperson. The remake of the South film by the same name, has Salman Khan in the lead. Kick is likely to take off in August this year. Hooda's forthcoming releases include Murder 3, Shooter, John Day, Unglee and Imtiaz Ali's Highway.
Chashme Buddoor to release on April 19
David Dhawan's Chashme Buddoor will release on April 19. The film, which was scheduled to release in February, has now been confirmed for April. Though it is in post-production, Dhawan shot a song with the lead cast of Ali Zafar, Siddharth and Divyendu Sharma on January 2 in Mumbai. The remake of the 1980s hit is produced by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures.