Randeep Hooda to gain 10 kgs for Salman Khan's 'Kick'
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
Actor Randeep Hooda has been asked by filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala to put on 10 kgs of weight for Salman Khan starrer film 'Kick'.
Earlier, the actor had to shed some kilos while shooting for Prawal Raman's next project. Now, he has been asked to gain 10 kgs in a month.
"When Sajid saw me, he realised that I was looking lean and he did not want my character to look like that in his film. I will have to work really hard and put on 10 kg in such less time. It is quite a task to continuously lose and gain weight. I will have to make changes in my diet and workout regime to do justice to the character," Randeep said.
'Kick', which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, is a remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name.
The film also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh and others.
'Kick' has been locked for release on Eid this year (July 27).
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress