Randeep Hooda to gain 10 kgs for Salman Khan's 'Kick'
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Actor Randeep Hooda has been asked by filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala to put on 10 kgs of weight for Salman Khan starrer film 'Kick'.
Earlier, the actor had to shed some kilos while shooting for Prawal Raman's next project. Now, he has been asked to gain 10 kgs in a month.
"When Sajid saw me, he realised that I was looking lean and he did not want my character to look like that in his film. I will have to work really hard and put on 10 kg in such less time. It is quite a task to continuously lose and gain weight. I will have to make changes in my diet and workout regime to do justice to the character," Randeep said.
'Kick', which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, is a remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name.
The film also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh and others.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness