Randeep Hooda to gain 10 kgs for Salman Khan's 'Kick'
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Actor Randeep Hooda has been asked by filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala to put on 10 kgs of weight for Salman Khan starrer film 'Kick'.
Earlier, the actor had to shed some kilos while shooting for Prawal Raman's next project. Now, he has been asked to gain 10 kgs in a month.
"When Sajid saw me, he realised that I was looking lean and he did not want my character to look like that in his film. I will have to work really hard and put on 10 kg in such less time. It is quite a task to continuously lose and gain weight. I will have to make changes in my diet and workout regime to do justice to the character," Randeep said.
'Kick', which marks the directorial debut of Sajid Nadiadwala, is a remake of a 2009 Telugu hit of the same name.
The film also features Jacqueline Fernandez, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mithun Chakraborty, Archana Puran Singh and others.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment