Rani Mukerji to play journalist again
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Rani Mukerji rose to fame with Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and their association has continued since then, so much so that Karan regards Rani as one of his lucky mascot. Now that the duo are working on Karan's short film which is part of the feature 'Bombay Talkies', a tribute to the centenary year of Indian Cinema, we hear that Rani is all set to play a journalist again.
Earlier Rani had played a journalist in No One Killed Jessica, for which she got tremendous accolades, and no wonder Karan is confident she will pull off the role yet again really well. In the film which is slated for release on May 3, Rani and Randeep Hooda, play a married couple. The short film also features Saqib Saleem.