Rani Mukerji to play journalist again
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
Rani Mukerji rose to fame with Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and their association has continued since then, so much so that Karan regards Rani as one of his lucky mascot. Now that the duo are working on Karan's short film which is part of the feature 'Bombay Talkies', a tribute to the centenary year of Indian Cinema, we hear that Rani is all set to play a journalist again.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment