Rani Mukerji to play journalist again
- Lalu Prasad's RJD splits as 13 MLAs quit party; likely to join Nitish's JD(U)
- Govt has decided to drop anti-piracy charges against Italian marines, Centre tells SC
- Rahul takes a dig at Modi, says BJP thinks one man can run the country
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
Rani Mukerji rose to fame with Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and their association has continued since then, so much so that Karan regards Rani as one of his lucky mascot. Now that the duo are working on Karan's short film which is part of the feature 'Bombay Talkies', a tribute to the centenary year of Indian Cinema, we hear that Rani is all set to play a journalist again.
Earlier Rani had played a journalist in No One Killed Jessica, for which she got tremendous accolades, and no wonder Karan is confident she will pull off the role yet again really well. In the film which is slated for release on May 3, Rani and Randeep Hooda, play a married couple. The short film also features Saqib Saleem.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients