Rani Mukerji to play journalist in Bombay Talkies
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
After No one Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji will be seen playing a journalist again, this time it is for her favourite director Karan Johar with whom she has delivered innumerable hits. In fact, Rani will be seen playing a journalist in Karan's film in Bombay Talkies.
Confirming Rani's character in the film, the spokesperson of the film says, "Yes, Rani who plays Randeep Hooda's sexually repressed wife is also a journalist in the film. In fact she has done a great job."
Source close to Karan says, "Karan is very happy with the outcome of the film. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again but Randeep Hooda who plays Rani's husband in the film and Meri Dad Ki Maruti actor Saqib Saleem has done a great job in the film."
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue