Rani Mukerji to play journalist in Bombay Talkies
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After No one Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji will be seen playing a journalist again, this time it is for her favourite director Karan Johar with whom she has delivered innumerable hits. In fact, Rani will be seen playing a journalist in Karan's film in Bombay Talkies.
Confirming Rani's character in the film, the spokesperson of the film says, "Yes, Rani who plays Randeep Hooda's sexually repressed wife is also a journalist in the film. In fact she has done a great job."
Source close to Karan says, "Karan is very happy with the outcome of the film. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again but Randeep Hooda who plays Rani's husband in the film and Meri Dad Ki Maruti actor Saqib Saleem has done a great job in the film."
Bombay Talkies is a compilation of short films of four directors coming together - Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap - that celebrates 100 years of cinema.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express