Rani Mukerji to play journalist in Bombay Talkies
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
After No one Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji will be seen playing a journalist again, this time it is for her favourite director Karan Johar with whom she has delivered innumerable hits. In fact, Rani will be seen playing a journalist in Karan's film in Bombay Talkies.
Confirming Rani's character in the film, the spokesperson of the film says, "Yes, Rani who plays Randeep Hooda's sexually repressed wife is also a journalist in the film. In fact she has done a great job."
Source close to Karan says, "Karan is very happy with the outcome of the film. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again but Randeep Hooda who plays Rani's husband in the film and Meri Dad Ki Maruti actor Saqib Saleem has done a great job in the film."
Bombay Talkies is a compilation of short films of four directors coming together - Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap - that celebrates 100 years of cinema.