Rani Mukerji to play journalist in Bombay Talkies
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
After No one Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji will be seen playing a journalist again, this time it is for her favourite director Karan Johar with whom she has delivered innumerable hits. In fact, Rani will be seen playing a journalist in Karan's film in Bombay Talkies.
Confirming Rani's character in the film, the spokesperson of the film says, "Yes, Rani who plays Randeep Hooda's sexually repressed wife is also a journalist in the film. In fact she has done a great job."
Source close to Karan says, "Karan is very happy with the outcome of the film. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again but Randeep Hooda who plays Rani's husband in the film and Meri Dad Ki Maruti actor Saqib Saleem has done a great job in the film."
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully