Rani Mukerji to play journalist in Bombay Talkies
- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
After No one Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji will be seen playing a journalist again, this time it is for her favourite director Karan Johar with whom she has delivered innumerable hits. In fact, Rani will be seen playing a journalist in Karan's film in Bombay Talkies.
Confirming Rani's character in the film, the spokesperson of the film says, "Yes, Rani who plays Randeep Hooda's sexually repressed wife is also a journalist in the film. In fact she has done a great job."
Source close to Karan says, "Karan is very happy with the outcome of the film. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again but Randeep Hooda who plays Rani's husband in the film and Meri Dad Ki Maruti actor Saqib Saleem has done a great job in the film."
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu
- A new Indo-US partnership model
- Patriot or nationalist? Why I will never be the latter
- India’s external sector has never been as strong as it has been since 1991-92
- An alarming rise in pollution levels underscores the urgent need for better regulation