Rani Mukerji to tie the knot with Aditya Chopra in February?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji is finally putting end to all speculations surrounding her personal life. And if reports are to be believed then the Bengali actress will tie the knot with her longtime beau Aditya Chopra in February this year.
According to a report published in a leading daily, Rani and Aditya, who have always kept media guessing about their relationship, will get married on February 10 at the famous Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur.
Reportedly Rani Mukerji zeroed in on the venue during Nita Ambani's birthday bash last year. Rani was there at the Umaid Bhawan for the 50th birthday celebrations of Nita Ambani.
The couple was supposed to tie the knot last year but due to the sudden demise of Aditya's father and late filmmaker Yash Chopra in October 2012 it was postponed.
The wedding will be held in traditional Punjabi style. Rani is currently gearing up for her next movie 'Mardani', where she will essay the role of a police officer.
Rani Mukerji, along with her family is always spotted at the Chopra mansion. She was also seen celebrating Diwali with Pamela Chopra, Aditya and Uday last year.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express