Rani Mukherjee felicitated by US Embassy in Mumbai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rani Mukherjee was felicitated by the US Embassy at an Inaugural ball in honour of the 44th President of The United States of America, Barack Obama in Mumbai.
The 34-year-old actress, who graced the occasion, which was co-hosted by NGO 'Namaste America' along with US Emabssy, said that it was an honour for her to be there, especially because President Barack
Obama's swearing ceremony was being held on the same day in Washington.
Mukherjee looked gorgeous as ever in black traditional sari with gold embroidery embossed on it.
The 'Black' actress, who was appreciated by the US Embassy for her contribution to the Indian Cinema, also said that getting respected for one's work, especially the work that she loves doing which is acting, makes her heart goes absolutely crazy.