Rani Mukherjee felicitated by US Embassy in Mumbai
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Rani Mukherjee was felicitated by the US Embassy at an Inaugural ball in honour of the 44th President of The United States of America, Barack Obama in Mumbai.
The 34-year-old actress, who graced the occasion, which was co-hosted by NGO 'Namaste America' along with US Emabssy, said that it was an honour for her to be there, especially because President Barack
Obama's swearing ceremony was being held on the same day in Washington.
Mukherjee looked gorgeous as ever in black traditional sari with gold embroidery embossed on it.
The 'Black' actress, who was appreciated by the US Embassy for her contribution to the Indian Cinema, also said that getting respected for one's work, especially the work that she loves doing which is acting, makes her heart goes absolutely crazy.