Rani Mukherji, Randeep Hooda team up for Karan Johar's short film
- Raja 'misled' Manmohan Singh on policy matters: CBI to court
- RSS raises Ambedkar vs Mother Teresa row
- From Maldives, road to Islamic State goes via drugs, gangs and jail
- In a first, Indian military contingent to march at Moscow’s Red Square
- Maharashtra by-poll: Shiv Sena set to retain Bandra (E), NCP wins Tasgaon
Actress Rani Mukherjee will be sharing screen space with Randeep Hooda for the first time in a Karan Johar movie titled 'Bombay Talkies'.
'Bombay Talkies' is a landmark feature film of this year releasing on the centenary date of May 3, 2013, when the industry completes 100 years of cinema.
It is an ode to cinema by four prolific film makers - Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
"Yes, I am doing a short film with Karan Johar and it features Rani Mukherjee," Randeep told PTI without divulging any details about the project and his role.
The film will also star 'Mujhse Fraandship Karoge' actor Saqib Siddique.
Randeep has been much in demand after his performance in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster', 'Jannat 2' and 'Heroine' among others.
Rani, whose latest release was 'Talaash' had teamed up with Johar in 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' way back in 2006.