Rani Mukherji, Randeep Hooda team up for Karan Johar's short film
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Actress Rani Mukherjee will be sharing screen space with Randeep Hooda for the first time in a Karan Johar movie titled 'Bombay Talkies'.
'Bombay Talkies' is a landmark feature film of this year releasing on the centenary date of May 3, 2013, when the industry completes 100 years of cinema.
It is an ode to cinema by four prolific film makers - Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
"Yes, I am doing a short film with Karan Johar and it features Rani Mukherjee," Randeep told PTI without divulging any details about the project and his role.
The film will also star 'Mujhse Fraandship Karoge' actor Saqib Siddique.
Randeep has been much in demand after his performance in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster', 'Jannat 2' and 'Heroine' among others.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?