Rani Mukherji, Randeep Hooda team up for Karan Johar's short film
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Actress Rani Mukherjee will be sharing screen space with Randeep Hooda for the first time in a Karan Johar movie titled 'Bombay Talkies'.
'Bombay Talkies' is a landmark feature film of this year releasing on the centenary date of May 3, 2013, when the industry completes 100 years of cinema.
It is an ode to cinema by four prolific film makers - Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.
"Yes, I am doing a short film with Karan Johar and it features Rani Mukherjee," Randeep told PTI without divulging any details about the project and his role.
The film will also star 'Mujhse Fraandship Karoge' actor Saqib Siddique.
Randeep has been much in demand after his performance in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster', 'Jannat 2' and 'Heroine' among others.
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?
- Lessons to learn from Rio Olympics
- Reminiscing after 70: What were the best decades of independent India?
- Inside Track: No party spirit
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility